Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills is committed to providing the highest quality health care services in a lawful and ethical manner. Our commitment helps to maintain the trust and respect of our patients and the communities we serve. As such, we have developed a comprehensive Corporate Compliance Program, which includes a Corporate Code of Conduct, to ensure that all activities are conducted ethically and in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
Garnet Health Medical Center takes it’s Corporate Compliance Program seriously and has taken steps to prevent, detect, and correct legal and regulatory violations throughout the Hospital. To be successful, the program requires the collective participation of all individuals and a “compliance culture” within the organization.
The Goals of Our Corporate Compliance Program:
- Demonstrate our commitment to conducting business in an ethical manner.
- Serve as a resource when dealing with difficult, complex or confusing issues.
- Provide an outlet for addressing concerns.
- Ensure we follow Local, State and Federal laws that apply.
Our Compliance Program Serves:
- Provide both patients and employees with central resource for addressing compliance issues.
- Provide employees with information and policies for successful job performance.
- Encourage reporting concerns and resolving issues.
- Minimize the risk of fraud and abuse.
- Provide constant monitoring.
- Protect our ethical reputation in the community and ensure our continued success.
HIPAA Privacy Notice (Español)
Compliance & Privacy Officer Contact Information:
Corporate Compliance Officer and Director of Audit & HIPAA Privacy
Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills: (845) 397-3516 or
Garnet Health Medical Center: (845) 333-7188