Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills’ Grover M. Hermann Hospital division is located 2 miles south of the village of Callicoon on New York State Route 97. Grover M. Hermann Hospital primarily serves patients within western Sullivan County as well as surrounding communities in Delaware County, New York and eastern Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our services, please contact us by calling: 845-887-5530 or 845-887-5380
Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals for Quality and Patient Satisfaction
Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills’ Grover M. Hermann Hospital in Callicoon, NY has been named one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in the country for Quality in 2019 and Patient Satisfaction in 2020.
Guardian of Excellence Award® recipient for Patient Experience in the Emergency Department
Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills is proud to announce that the Grover M. Hermann Hospital has been selected as a 2019 Press Ganey® Guardian of Excellence Award® recipient for Patient Experience in the Emergency Department.
Grover M. Hermann Hospital provides the following clinical patient care services:
- 24-hour on-site staffed Emergency Room coverage, with prompt patient examination and treatment
- Medical inpatient hospitalization services
- Bridge to Home short-term nursing home
- Outpatient rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, pediatric early intervention, and occupational therapy services
- Outpatient radiology services — including CT scanner
- Digital mammography
- Bone density testing
- Outpatient laboratory services
- TeleBurn Services
- EKG testing
- 24-hour on-site staffed Emergency Room coverage, with prompt patient examination and
treatment and TeleBurn Services
Registration Hours Daily
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Outpatient Lab Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Outpatient Radiology Hours
The Grover M. Hermann Radiology Department has significantly expanded on site outpatient radiology services. Radiology technicians are on-site:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weekend Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Mammography and Bone Densitometry is available on Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.