The main mission of the Garnet Health Doctors Health Information Library is to serve the information needs of our staff. The Health Information Library also provides up-to-date health information from reliable sources at no charge to patients, their families and residents of Sullivan County. Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills offers a medical librarian to assist you with your needs.
Hours for patients & community users:
Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Visit the Library on the main floor of the Harris campus.
Services and Resources Provided:
- Health information packet on the subject of your choice mailed to your home at no cost
- Circulating consumer health book collection
- Internet access for health information
- Computer workstation with wheelchair access
- Materiales en Espanol
- Children’s books
- Comfortable reading room with special children’s area
- Confidentiality assured for all requests
MedlinePlus is a reliable and user-friendly source of free health information for consumers. This valuable resource is developed and maintained by the National Institute of Health. Click here to visit MedlinePlus.
Contact Library Manager Mary Ann Van Benschoten, M.A., MLS, at 845.333.1137 or e-mail her at email@example.com.