Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice: To continue to meet patient needs, while protecting our healthcare workers, Garnet Health is transitioning to a telecommunication process for questions regarding open balances, self-pay after insurance, self-pay, payment arrangements or financial assistance status. Please do not come to the billing office to ask questions.
If your question is about an open self-pay balance, recent payment or financial aid status, please contact Bolder at 888-280-8432.
For all other inquiries, please follow up with a Garnet Health representative by email to email@example.com.
To speak to a representative please call:
- Garnet Health Medical Center / Garnet Health Doctors/Urgent Care 845-333-7880
- Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills / Urgent Care 845-333-8989
If you suspect that you are infected with coronavirus COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus, do not go to the hospital or to your doctor. You could infect other people including much-needed healthcare workers. Contact your local health department and follow their advice. In Orange County call 845-291-2330. In Sullivan County call 845-292-5910.
Online Bill Payment Program
As an added convenience, you have the option of paying your Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills or Garnet Health Doctors medical bill online. Payments can be made any time of day and as often as you would like.
Paying Your Bill Online
To pay your bill online, first access our secure patient payment portal.
Sample Medical Bill/Invoice:
You will then be prompted to complete all required fields of the payment form, including:
- Provider/Location – choose in the drop-down whether you want to make your payment for hospital services (Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills) or Garnet Health Doctors outpatient services (Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills Physician Group).
- Account Number – which can be located within your medical bill invoice.
- Payment Amount – you may enter here the amount due as per the medical bill you received.
- Payment Information – Choose the billing method most convenient for you. Currently accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can also pay your bill using PayPal or direct withdrawal utilizing your bank accounting and routing.
- Billing Information – please fill out all fields in this section before attempting to submit your payment.
- Terms of Service – Read and accept the terms of service.
Once you review and are ready to submit your payment, click “Pay Now” at the bottom of the form. A verification receipt will be emailed to you upon completion of the transaction.
Questions About Your Bill?
If you have questions regarding your bill, please contact us at 845-333-8989.